Before a relationship officially ends, there are usually several clear signs that things will soon be coming to a close. Ten indications that a relationship is over are listed below.
1. One person has rented his or her own place and moved out.
2. The couple hardly spends time together anymore.
3. Both parties make separate plans for the holidays.
4. One or both partners begins to see other people.
5. One of both parties becomes sexually involved with another person.
6. Part of the couple has decided to move across the country.
7. The couple rarely shares meals together.
8. Friends start trying to fix up one or both of the partners with other people.
9. No one refers to them as a couple anymore.
10. One of the parties initiates divorce proceedings.
Many ways exist to ascertain whether a relationship is over, although it’s common for some to remain blind to the signs.